Pasture Raised Baked Chicken Legs
Is anything easier than baked chicken legs? I think not.
1 package of 1915 Farm chicken legs
2 tbsp oil (olive oil, avocado, or grapeseed will all work here)
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Combine paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. Add olive oil and stir to combine.
4. Pat chicken drumsticks dry. Arrange on baking sheet, and salt drumsticks on all sides.
5. Drizzle drumsticks with seasoned olive oil. Place in oven.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until reaching 165°F. Remove from oven, allow to rest for a few minutes, and serve.
If you like food in Houston, you will like the Dinner Club. Monthly gatherings at different Houston eateries, plus a bit of everything in between.
Learn more about Lauren below! https://www.instagram.com/houstondinnerclub/
See Below to try out 1915 Farm Pasture Raised Chicken!