- 1 lb. 1915 Farm Grassfed Kabob Meat
- 2 tablespoon roasted marrow butter (regular butter works too, marrow butter is more creamy and adds some good fats to keep kabobs moist)
- 1 tablespoon 1915 Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons A1 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of an onion (diced or sliced)
- Mushrooms (optional)
Preheat an outdoor grill to 300°F.
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly so the meat is coated evenly.
Once mixed, place the kabobs onto a large piece of foil, making sure the kabobs are not crowded. Fold the edges of the foils to close. You can wrap another piece of foils around the kabobs to ensure no leakage.
Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for 30-35 minutes, checking after 25 minutes, and cooking depending on your target temperature.
* Remember, meat will continue to cook after you remove it from the heat, so when it reaches a temperature ten degrees LOWER than the desired temperature, it’s ready to be removed and rest until serving.
Leave a comment