- 2 1915 Farm Pasture Raised Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 8 cups of pasture raised chicken broth
- 2-3 celery stalks, diced
- 1-2 bag baby carrots, or a few large carrots diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Egg noodles
- 2 cup water – optional
We hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you’d like to share your creation on Instagram, make sure to tag us @1915_Farm.
P.S. If you love our delicious boneless chicken breast – consider subscribing to the new Blissful for Boneless box (ships free in TX, reduced in other states). Each box includes our most popular boneless cuts including craft steaks, ground chicken, breasts, boneless thighs, ground beef, and stew meat/beef roast! Perfect for the home cook looking for a little more convenience while not sacrificing the quality and taste 1915 Farm delivers, right to your door.